Re: [mif] [DNSOP] [dnsext] 2nd Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Mon, 24 October 2011 11:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to; s=smtpout; bh=jAXQvOkjqKiLN+83phnbP3ADYoA=; b=sD 0now8Xf63AyRMiplS5cWsJdp2t00qNDfDtgqJqi07FujJr4QgP18OauqL6KieZ/+ kVbFZ+FOnr6J4vUzWUwmWsEcyKGCtV0IkB4to93PSQE9404QStuFG5ygSibIQYBr ZpzGpr1H7qVcqMmtR9RA71jhUr7xy0Nxqpz6OY7W4=