Re: [mif] [dhcwg] [dnsext] [DNSOP] 2nd Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

Jeffrey Hutzelman <jhutz@cmu.edu> Tue, 25 October 2011 00:05 UTC

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <jhutz@cmu.edu>
To: Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com>
References: <F2045A70-6314-41CF-AC3C-01F1F1ECF84C@network-heretics.com> <96472FB7-8425-4928-8F55-2ABF2CB59A93@conundrum.com> <628C128E-BDA8-46C3-BF07-364A482FE199@network-heretics.com> <20111024.080822.74700976.sthaug@nethelp.no> <59274CC1-611A-445B-A1CF-A0F49329DC1F@network-heretics.com> <E68B291B136EE9E8CFBF68F0@Ximines.local> <EEE0996F-FE4D-4ECF-A685-DD69DFCC87B9@network-heretics.com> <AFC2B32D1BE5A9E449B8D8A1@Ximines.local> <FAB38B5D-9B44-4B25-9268-9DE4A5DDC9FE@network-heretics.com> <4EA5D012.9090708@dougbarton.us> <28623_1319491641_p9OLRK2S028590_45E6700D-4207-4807-B8A4-2CFC56440038@network-heretics.com> <1319496624.28149.399.camel@destiny.pc.cs.cmu.edu> <B479C8DD-BC2F-4969-89DC-CE0A084DAB80@network-heretics.com>