Re: [mif] [dhcwg] [dnsext] [DNSOP] 2nd Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Mon, 24 October 2011 23:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to; s=smtpout; bh=fMTskqonfUOLo+LqPAWo2oS/tZ0=; b=Or ZV0teLABvMSqecZZWVflatvadDZYVVLPDA6vn0nkuUHrrtXPoEmSi/xnxcMyyp82 DWBxUpqaOfx3dD+SF5iYH6WrCRfLkQ5xwsoPD6eX0P47BUIfCIs78zwYSYetP7w7 UVVCILNZIn1smCY1FyBEJhkeOrJjVsSKojNzglYpM=