Re: [mif] [dnsext] 2nd Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

<teemu.savolainen@nokia.com> Thu, 20 October 2011 07:01 UTC

From: teemu.savolainen@nokia.com
To: Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:01:17 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Company Confidential; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IvQmQ0o/K2jquxqC2Uue5GHpzEuo3S9zNfeh3beuXC4d4U+9SoG2zegA7qMLdX6PTG17IL7pxR5S/KY/iCJNnn1c5UqLju8bmTWbhVRC5KYyRvx6Lux+omb+cjLr4ZT4xGr6EYlMoJAb4mKk7Ygo2IOCLEfvotq8eZrg90l9H1dML3IGXW5CR0VaroyKyJb6YmetiFAenF/tDgR293RVPdnMoKPAurwSeBTTqO8uNr6TcXVEvm613p4YTVwzPTjUYrSShwM2n81B2EdPx398YIM=
x-originating-ip: [10.162.69.25]