Re: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

Pablo Frank <pabloisnot@gmail.com> Wed, 28 November 2012 16:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ef89WuE+iOqQFcf6VYMCkKYuT13kx5Z+4kLetgZ2Ktg=; b=EkIoza3otNPuAoZGDsjbL+dOiHufRYWlV4JpB2WzTZXkglS4+O84JpaNeoREuhvGKY fscCxycJsQClVgJABufuZJ7+L/nFIGuziMDua5Uyt7rMAoFnzINvNL1RCSURVIX7i4UK qB9l/kH2dZ7Efo1fuJoWjuanydk0CvwBpZUnCtl3xtGRBKgHZaFa2LWuaf8ON5PdTw1+ NxQNJyCg5smwvTRqLzaQ0+aGHX7OITAbWDjcVuQqPk2Xaa6pxzQgDQ2BfRYcBGlrL8/C gUY0O17vgM/f+ocDMR7atDIeIPLtyzmn0FW1ZVs7P1Z2/psAOViL1++Mqour8NDz3zKI YTmw==
References: <5098CF68.2000105@pi.nu> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5003661U50a19cc6@hitachi.com> <50A3B5C0.4060203@pi.nu> <01e601cdc652$dab31600$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <016e01cdc675$3b64d6b0$b22e8410$@olddog.co.uk> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD2E957@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <027c01cdc7c8$d5500430$7ff00c90$@olddog.co.uk> <F0E40950-2607-4AB5-BB17-88EFC41C1603@yahoo.com> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D5552490A@Hydra.office.hd> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD2FBBB@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <38DFCE5F-A496-4AAC-A2C5-0450B5260EAD@broadcom.com>