Re: [RAI] The Cluster Idea ... was RAI reorganization - Clusters

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Fri, 20 February 2009 09:45 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: fluffy@cisco.com, rai@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:42:56 +0100
References: <498A0FE8.5040307@neustar.biz> <XFE-SJC-212VuMhvqgS0000bb12@xfe-sjc-212.amer.cisco.com> <498A2EC2.6080807@neustar.biz> <XFE-SJC-2110wzGDCvP0000bc6d@xfe-sjc-211.amer.cisco.com> <090476A5-4549-40AF-BFFA-AFCC27127A64@voxeo.com> <XFE-SJC-2124E4Rnpna0000bb90@xfe-sjc-212.amer.cisco.com> <1F3A6E73-494A-4A6B-825B-04D4A7085A57@cisco.com> <00ae01c98ee0$3cd39ed0$3fb5b70a@nsnintra.net> <862A8D44-E074-4B55-AF20-C5B96685F65F@cisco.com> <DF1A9FCC-86E2-4113-8345-40AB5A7CC6ED@cs.columbia.edu> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D0018DAE88@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <000a01c991ae$118844d0$93b4b70a@nsnintra.net> A <B3F72E5548B10A4A8E6F4795430F8418036C6BBD9D@NOK-EUMSG-02.mgdnok.nokia.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D0018DAFD6@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <9E081FB5-6730-405F-8B8F-A6D3B7309FBF@cisco.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US