Re: [RAI] RAI reorganization

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 05 February 2009 03:31 UTC

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 21:31:00 -0600
To: Henry Sinnreich <hsinnrei@adobe.com>, Jon Peterson <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>, "rai@ietf.org" <rai@ietf.org>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6229; t=1233804662; x=1234668662; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAI]=20RAI=20reorganization |Sender:=20; bh=QdNoe0T4DD0/eZkDsbon8pThyJXVAg8OmSZCHHEqbu4=; b=hjF84jFLJ68t1g1yZuhekZCkEHO7ATHHkN+XFmxr9b5KPLlXeHXciYzSS+ B27K9RLPQyxiSIzhBmGMLDDi04X3dgM3TwUzIj8BQhqPBGdbW4zxd4qmNejG YeaSO3riyQ;