Re: [RAI] RAI reorganization

Dan York <dyork@voxeo.com> Thu, 05 February 2009 02:26 UTC

From: Dan York <dyork@voxeo.com>
To: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 21:26:26 -0500
Cc: rai@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [RAI] RAI reorganization

Jon and Cullen,

I dislike simply saying "I agree" or "+1" to James' comments... but,
well...  I agree.

You have asked us this:

 >Before we undertake any change this radical, however, we'd like some
 >input from the community about the overall direction.

What is being proposed seems to make sense as a way to let work
proceed along in a more efficient manner.   I'd say let's give it a
try.  There will undoubtedly be edge cases that need to be sorted
through, but I think it's worth trying .

My 2 cents,
Dan