Re: [RAI] RAI reorganization

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 05 February 2009 00:19 UTC

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 18:19:09 -0600
To: Jon Peterson <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6373; t=1233793154; x=1234657154; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAI]=20RAI=20reorganization |Sender:=20; bh=aHpT15YtVjdHOrchNJpG/LO6bFuarzbPmjbHQPrCrxw=; b=vddqn1vZTp3LP/ib1U38WW+csTKyFcDeApgN5S04s1ArOXzff3hJjYqjP6 dIdKv39x/OUPayEJyWB7NbnnPAiaGmQRZxmLc/JOvKfSr5BDatXIXVydUYTg fmgD+2Jp+1;