Re: [RAI] RAI reorganization

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor@rogers.com> Thu, 05 February 2009 03:17 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=rogers.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=temJQtP1wGi/OpIK1u0KuC78K65MeioHkLvLUQjqBUAanLGWtK1U/eXNSXmLUQ8QVAaHAo2rSaTx0yErwzfFbaWUZGWUVHbJanSQlAZuHLpaEI5yToKOhjcmiOCGkRtZt/LJ+MPP21D7roe5hyj/5iU7cBwXiwnHoLRJQ7psoLk= ;