Re: [Roll] [roll] #132: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04 - Clarify scope value of 3 - subnet-local

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Wed, 16 October 2013 17:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=U9o/XcqDl19mS5k/k4Op8ojtO5bc+oBUQsBS1n6iz2M=; b=wypHiUvwTucsrqFkrHBjLoCW9kMl0oyTdAps8D5YlMWgpDVrVFguI/PJmwFaILcMk2 yi/CDYSZBuOHkQfxx54svcAbTbn+Tu+6aZZ6WEp5og+RpeSQyWS5Q/yoVygbz5287KBl /i1ZyimHHO8TQsctC/EhvnSIrqE6lLPHsZ+s3wBFKkx3uI3mb6nh/5VYFK41irkaM2Vt XU5Ua9WEbt8x4GH26Iana+KshfnR7jCLKPN1gcJdikf8r6HznJ03W+3ajUc+cXlJPIqk oXUdg7RPfszo4DlYC6csUxERgcyixgEe70cYKpWoi9HngwUDXQJV6hfTcTmScXimT/ml J1iw==