Re: [Roll] Consensus Call -- resolution for #132: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04 - Clarify scope value of 3 - subnet-local

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Sat, 02 November 2013 15:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=N4OS9oLH7Wrb1YVfw2GxYisLt/DdR3gIjy/YKrMyNVY=; b=mM5/Wc5cGl5MrvrkXyFjzPjWDwbMEIpu+KyIZW6Cv3sMTeXsV79DxPfmfcmoLAYPjY Im0+IO2sFKDDHYJN8HRyMyNEQui0Vu4QGPXSDz1tUPhEj7V82Kti8ipFfxwL/hHRHrYr lk4jAqMQDfe1kQnYHdwOslPsihMfzLoaj9VK2P+CHcayHD/bqWox7SBsg+skdI5NgpJ+ sw/NEQFc5kvl66q+ZVFP11XhHNrvXCJkAbwssi1WyRVXrh1FwTelkmB93kA/TsVcAwMI pKcSmPBrSvyOQaC/sinAEah+44e0XMZBFUv5uszB+qNSXRYH08I9mszYm2GmU9L2V/iU hGgw==