Re: [rrg] Recommendation and what happens next

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 08 March 2010 21:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7reqY9Jg0xHEhGOJ4gBA6HIW4ZhKXrzLB3S9bVsg15U=; b=tmeSb9Gz3eZRr1n3abYPpzi9ZNrpPJYsYiGttywQLajSy17LM/N21VM4Y7HNKa2E8D ABDXs/RqHCs2dEsZvffoSdORyTfw98tlvutLtbPfJGkcf9AtZRv7FuU1pgazl7ttKAon 6BjWiXi/4Xl82686tNRJkKCU13QRYRi0jRnFk=