Re: [rtcweb] Video Codec Selection Plan

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 13 September 2013 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=r+SR8NPfS56FfTTm/JeyhxBg+Zhovr8gSUUi8cUWiNU=; b=Deak2C+/WSM/YHrUzch2c0O04SaFDmf2DJlzURd8UhlntOvj3EWhbI152BrVQIR/Wp DZZPo4QVib+HzY6EgkbjrVj4OPoDl0OCb39KZktEC0EM9VZbFXbfaDuTh20lfMaS3NPY xL6xcV/7RJrO19QWRmqxEGVASkG2D8u2upvrJX2p/gK84VuP5zSbdqqrDToGTu7P3i1G jUf9s+yofwHAISPFL9f7fV+2II3OR4+wrwuhJzoBNSNGcN+pa/XtyqVW6HJMaiyNDEhO n1HiCxkWylFvahoxiq7yYHbeAlRoiBGXii5ZEfmayB9vThig4vwvIKKdZaXyRqrDd/J9 KUfg==