Re: [rtcweb] Video Codec Selection Plan

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 18 September 2013 00:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=pUnCIKqWrRNUZCvw7DM6xgsL99nsLgenA5PMl82j/Js=; b=ioVMJIdKXAzJyWE+I2qsyIpUhz9Pw7q9FBOg8hbKU5dGo7+0Lmoroj2kP1uB9cos2G 5cxj4Dca065uQu4hc5K2AhX9XdIu4El/ciC2b9SoilwEW/QxKd01MUwPxxTlQ0/kWsFM dmuDhCpBH6yo7gwtYSicaDvKOKKc8HNsJsKBIrxZmJSnprJD0eww+AcI++HgPa2lboT8 ciRNM/dYVp8xOcm+rhiMzrFpMqRqU+0U9yHd/wKFfGjLKMZKrGJyF5GP7Gr3D+1/5Lo6 KfqJxaPDcDLDtdIDz5A2jwqxJZtKVIDHR4CFTDpYwSOfKQzGvM6VSCL+sXBCK44zUbVy QR6w==