Re: [rtcweb] SRTP - mandatory to implement vs mandatory to use (Re: Let's define the purpose of WebRTC)

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Thu, 10 November 2011 07:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mperumal@cisco.com; l=3078; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320910961; x=1322120561; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=fPG5H8u/+8Cvcj8J1l6/40WoVdCxTOh2UqpgViSEpig=; b=U+dYiQrKJO6m1+dV4VodZJBEno0q4NF4HQhewkwQnMMt9yoLL7VGNSjf /7sVnrYsbtSjgKsNd8ilBH59YwisnTfQIFeUFzWMvxNJYxICk0oy+hjUt J/QsXu4xzrlEHmeTTHhdY4vWPiq0n2MhOqQsoDmLQo/m2MSkjiL8nAfVL s=;