Re: [rtcweb] Plan for MTI video codec?

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Mon, 20 October 2014 05:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=FKnERibP7BJ8eyphcrrYjFkSTHFdcy48BXn1mNg/fUo=; b=V3YJiwlObqM6nkduTQc9zNmh6eWEeyh5ynrSYOuxqXZBNAp+5CywNXYzCjQXqIhyXJ azESekYIW/7eBwoYhbbk1U+7i85C7RPVwf3ie/f37Huoi3cqKSCDF1CCkcKfdM8XCpjS eD9LAh4eAKve1iE6a8NF+PbnJlZxqLQG6bzf3TtOR5GQl4O0pZd/6MvEHHcn7YxyZwf+ QNVdFx05O3Cv88tJ8kHM65bMEnog6rJrrDcp3ZhRgwZLyRk051Zqxn6WmYyeIOyv8FIc mgKJr+wid0y0OR7btS3ckvhws1YkJqdJ6EkbXGXcJPRL/+9WGdqw1GyoU18nSPLsYu1s wYqQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=FKnERibP7BJ8eyphcrrYjFkSTHFdcy48BXn1mNg/fUo=; b=m0fqGTyzJ+HCbtr2JbaSKgjvTw/At7ib6lbJ6arK8lXpm8ihj5AOZgX7BuEkPTcos7 JSRO2Nk3ENpqikzZWxXnuHB5ptcTOto85dSgrP49mmXwtvtIlOPdTVnkVlPUt5Yj8Gb0 1L34YCxi8deCtJcQ3iM7zn/HJfrswLiA7fCa7wVLkNmTsLJND4X1MEwHF7f3DEwTt8BD nH6v4r00ACenDJYZgkUZ78m4UtxGetG/nKixe70gUePJGtnmifVeGJr+YJAMXhotghVe G6sgucEj9xhIFV06ssBoUpJrydRVHnkCBs5mKCbEy43/5fufnkm7K1R2FvkK14i35GzB /svg==
References: <CAGTXFp-HVJDwd86207PNM2QVYO4Z_K4WF-KarnRs1fb7nvy4zA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDfES8gpi0-PTXpCnQHjFYUSF2r44TNzH5B4UfDGo8PtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp8O-7ACksk3v3f=KjCkcDb4e8G=t-e=EJ1503vt7TkpCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp867AMUZ_fEKxG9uAoR1H1AirVHi3-ayJ=KTQk9L+C7+g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMAZufR7gUrwkS7Tf5GOfg+ZtsZWGcn-8YLCvnmYnTgfFw@mail.gmail.com> <544035DE.8000606@matthew.at> <CABkgnnUNgWaauS6-nZ5fcExjsMPy4ZGPXaahduzA39=iqh9+fQ@mail.gmail.com> <D5D11F2B-9E32-4932-A601-F1D7FD50C706@gmail.com> <544117FB.6050706@alvestrand.no> <CAHgZEq6GTk5ei+LLpWPM5povpieompD66VU9F+u7--WJVgapaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+23+fGWnWd0QEeCmZ=6BmJkPrUVW6cZ0jwmXA+fM88=_+_NWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dugTtfLhk0VuJOk7OPEonGBApMjY93EZocH90RbX6X22w@mail.gmail.com> <54442128.6070009@alvestrand.no> <CAOW+2dt8j2VwmpeQ3qaCNOKNgrGz95Sp_ROq=FO9sNm7M2EX2w@mail.gmail.com> <E36D1A4AE0B6AA4091F1728D584A6AD2400622F1@ORSMSX158.amr.corp.intel.com>