Re: [rtcweb] Update of future interim meeting locations

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 17 April 2012 20:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=0D+zgRegR+StnSUKWGGXKdjOvyA2sVUJx8lFu8RTPwg=; b=ofwOsAEipiccCW+NG4DzABe3cIweYr9ehhFT4pUqYCergXb8JUpcWsIpCDtiRxwpXN 0TtDnnfdC9ShlYFkguTct8dIZmv65Mnx400RAVKvSZOVCt6l05tRjYXThFHSJG08/X6t 6ubdWVZIfJgh3lNykYZZhivJnRVTfZ6RtF7ZggdIunGrFUgbGcHT9QiU3b2LtnhbxAGH vJhD23dKA0TP/kbmmOuXjyudGXP4ZutlGF+14wNIodE1nNYEatUFqABr7gIJXY0cCV9p or/FIs7uW1+keFKDFm1Q7SnS2q8QTTgy/dPL6H0BNw1tf5QTV6EWZ/niBSElj+FD0iUf ycPA==