Re: [sidr] Key learning procedures in BGPsec?

Eric Osterweil <eosterweil@verisign.com> Tue, 24 January 2012 18:44 UTC

From: Eric Osterweil <eosterweil@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:43:54 -0500
References: <13269421-8A36-4628-9F1A-30E02B922AE1@verisign.com> <24B20D14B2CD29478C8D5D6E9CBB29F6074CA8@Hermes.columbia.ads.sparta.com> <A0B7EE2D-8E59-4DC8-9DC0-140E9574B479@verisign.com> <p06240804cb3caa4fd051@[128.89.89.66]> <CCE15AEB-D606-4A59-8118-BA5CD53413E8@verisign.com> <p06240807cb3e3e117777@[128.89.89.66]> <12C07EA1-EDC5-4F88-99F7-B57B9AF53C53@verisign.com> <p06240801cb43712287ed@[10.243.32.68]>