Re: [tcmtf] Answers to possible questions in the BOF

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 12 July 2013 15:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14802; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373643726; x=1374853326; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Lb8Xu8kewoB51OtB3gBE8HMxYcSGJ07qGPMA/nDlYuo=; b=F9kYDfHfAE9awvWRX7UOQsUrSx+j/RW9ZE0Fvg5OZVVb2b0g6XV8sxoi fN/GUlKxznNIQ78IOeFtvCWiwD1iWfAbKS3GWG0UidzQ/2idCH4ZXFu8E xj2dlfxqCUImfIS+Q0qBkbafftj2UpirVaSTTFVp1GvbG+Zfa7WlP6YNR s=;