Re: [tcmtf] Answers to possible questions in the BOF

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Wed, 10 July 2013 07:50 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: "'Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)'" <mperumal@cisco.com>, "'Dan Wing (dwing)'" <dwing@cisco.com>
References: <007e01ce70c9$fe1a0aa0$fa4e1fe0$@unizar.es> <009901ce725a$d1623360$74269a20$@unizar.es> <2543ED38-A2FF-49D7-85E0-4790A31415BC@cisco.com> <20130628105725.lmag0xgqsgogggww@webmail.unizar.es> <EFFB6AC1-BF9A-47D9-B5B8-3DD34A508FE8@cisco.com> <E721D8C6A2E1544DB2DEBC313AF54DE22417E050@xmb-rcd-x02.cisco.com> <23E6BFC1-4D3C-48A5-A9A2-3BD32863F9A6@cisco.com> <E721D8C6A2E1544DB2DEBC313AF54DE22417FD51@xmb-rcd-x02.cisco.com>