Re: [tcmtf] Answers to possible questions in the BOF

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Thu, 04 July 2013 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7431; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372945311; x=1374154911; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=yKtJNk9qoIlo0FKDYxvq+NtUQMcRVlOSIhoPIk6Ll7o=; b=mIATDWNLnOAfNz0kdW0HJLeKyNaeCRquLJvUhFAIMOuaDmp8JodNcitu QZ2NZ2d9neBhB2/21ERmSHifWgF223In0jKm03bzpbOBZTU5fcGs4W4OZ M1u+fsLwPYYvLbIIn4PVJdl9T/5whhtIoQCkoF7quHHe9xTfA/AAl1niA 8=;