Re: [tcmtf] Answers to possible questions in the BOF

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Mon, 15 July 2013 09:31 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: 'Dan Wing' <dwing@cisco.com>
References: "\"<007e01ce70c9$fe1a0aa0$fa4e1fe0$@unizar.es> <009901ce725a$d1623360$74269a20$@unizar.es> <2543ED38-A2FF-49D7-85E0-4790A31415BC@cisco.com>" <20130628105725.lmag0xgqsgogggww@webmail.unizar.es> <004601ce7bac$c8fc91b0$5af5b510$@unizar.es> <E6D8B95470ED0845B3376F61DCAB1A049CD0C7F1@EX10-MB2-MAD.hi.inet> <00b001ce7c91$1dcc6640$596532c0$@unizar.es> <408173bf1a2c57640e76ca5e8808a01b.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <007a01ce7d42$3260a0b0$9721e210$@unizar.es> <961D17FB-C262-41A9-88C8-AF1B0CF32BD6@cisco.com>