Re: [Teas] WG adoption - draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition - Appendix

"Luis M. Contreras" <contreras.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 22 August 2020 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3tcD/CTDi94xOardcpOzDRJGEI46WMdezozUrciwdhc=; b=PqyPbue2qkhMpZoaBUiBNGvS3oYBA/SDgfC2sB3I9GYjwBAI2chYhdQN/6mOWrjWQc 3hB/wIS6gxt/Qr5p6I6oYXYObmRh1eWhIj2JrfuA4AcojyckduV5H+TLt4NMmkKPorfu OyFg4KWrIbkgBxBqUQ+53qX3m792owLv7UWOMoXutnlhDwlHYSKYGgoVP03LChz1wZFs lpWfbePl0thk/RXBy2aLIWhgtwRjs4lLpEzsrUWh8pP58B5bEGMe58Slt0BBSD/dwYzw gVkt1a9v6ZEjnUJQqpFaPhUGcJAdE5FM61kqqva2j1D/wL1i9vCk+5Jarp7VGGzlYotL D7wg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3tcD/CTDi94xOardcpOzDRJGEI46WMdezozUrciwdhc=; b=HHQOVuIWKf6uMx4YTrSTIwtVZ25nC40Soc9uFLBwWYIuvMXQqHqD0l8YOjWvfQIVNc 4m/rXgIFdRsB3K7n/7S3L0H0FxtZydLIQbplI2EGV030f2jGD8n7aNdmBIyGJxWaqSqw yb7BXgxTVvRFv/bzVFfic91pQVQKH5t6Y0HyDHlkBXajtTYMH1Arjo0PsdWFydPCpqSC ybX1I1vncqHQS+3zW/noM+so7MVRY8/gppw+i5GQFVBTMlevmYgFJGGIM7YzNRPD8qnA nMXf4vEzxIJHbKvX3yqFzS7ykkpKR5HV9+ts2oyTGFQjctKQVTkb2/NBIOa8v3RM8bsP +OYw==
References: <CA+YzgTvnv5nUZ6OYx9GkFUxDHxAFNvYsx5LrFfho3860_MLfZA@mail.gmail.com> <330a76d8-2f05-795f-42a6-01de094b54b4@joelhalpern.com> <BYAPR13MB2437D23542B163D477B583C8D95A0@BYAPR13MB2437.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <93726585-ccdd-3460-e6c6-540f98ec9084@joelhalpern.com> <BYAPR13MB243700523A1B5D597973C1CCD95A0@BYAPR13MB2437.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <2265a594-f48f-3903-d998-3bb764df627a@joelhalpern.com> <b7b110ce14344cadb74b80ea9ccce144@huawei.com> <f07c0de8-6d51-7ffe-7ff5-8fb13212708a@joelhalpern.com> <3f563fbf4a3742a195e61d96844bd042@huawei.com> <CAE4dcxniwa35hmV81XwEU6uR_E2ZFyUmAyLumV6RJ_ZN+C0DhQ@mail.gmail.com> <ef4c124a-7e61-cbca-88f5-a874a0118f51@joelhalpern.com> <BYAPR13MB243709886A56D6D295DE1770D95B0@BYAPR13MB2437.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWfXo8-yaEYget8L7aArcRO2A+MfKVtPsD79Sg3JE=qvA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR13MB2437546A57078A1097D47F83D9580@BYAPR13MB2437.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <6d3648ba-525c-21c8-b88a-695170da0dc2@joelhalpern.com>