Re: [GNAP] Terminology

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 11 August 2020 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xMXJ9wawOWlZZu2kaGUS3izclPD/6HRdL3XkHUHU4MA=; b=VSlbC/oAlXyAXPTIiAaY6d9g2Sh1iFTNjBqbiJfpnSXXZJoofGfcOdbrysCxqH3fAs K5/0OJ+06J/jG/fhFSSH3N2d1FjISmryfol0t9rk48EvH0kVSdzL255p8dQchRbBgoFs ereVQh83cIYWKdoeWgCOOVgMnXJlMyCRKl+ZJ1UnJHei2F2EX7vy8f5JJ8YyfBIYWa1K MnkPwujUe1Nqdla4U+zTMMiAY7nt5NtxKQqWwAYFGZ6oTxnM084GKPpLnzO/Xf0YvPUY Cb1RRSIRdALuU0v0adRvECPKGB8ONKjSBZG7PLGXGkICkFiqqWpX+8WA87CqLBWLuqxz EMHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xMXJ9wawOWlZZu2kaGUS3izclPD/6HRdL3XkHUHU4MA=; b=MklpQAeSkePneH5iPNY1tKCY6YG8Z6mPPBbLbBGrH/o/7IMzI8fDM1Spf7prP1nlha SlBSl6Svm9d1iCKjjfgTFwFFJK9IyP0RudQ2C3u30x5GZAWZKZpYStvuCERR2tXip9mQ gU56wVPLIx5Wz86ST2Hrbk45LKoht/p1zp3AgL9tGaMErgiHZXmLAtev8z54BgIEhybH GDh5S1StJUW/J469tL68Zo8wyQN/XheM6BQyCKXkPWvDunHCOQkIuRV2ZNMbTr2OfUMy SQNEBXUvLshrGmOqL2CIcb1LMHiDwUir6Ke5UtQgF5Qr8r6sQf0ZEJ1aj7CUk32nWqyy 8T5g==