Re: [codec] draft test and processing plan for the IETF Codec

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Mon, 18 April 2011 17:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=7nV1QtWLVU1yde1TV/4qSzeGEtNooGq6UFPD9C15rK4=; b=KlJPYT0yVy/S0vXh1sLDnc2mQbowDCBSTv/Ng+IleCAA2FsIe6UQ4OeAWG1mXmKSw+ dGuh1ekc4VFuIXxbWG8JUprzVs1QMLnelV8nLbmZDY2+d7EfNi52aYdIJ97zNlIofNhf yKS6n1STxSHMoOFxpMc5V9NZDEy5RxA1sl3Mc=