RE: [ntpwg] [dhcwg] Re: Network Time Protocol (NTP) OptionsforDHCPv6

"Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <blourdel@cisco.com> Mon, 26 November 2007 09:20 UTC

Subject: RE: [ntpwg] [dhcwg] Re: Network Time Protocol (NTP) OptionsforDHCPv6
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:20:59 +0100
From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <blourdel@cisco.com>
To: mayer@ntp.isc.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4686; t=1196068809; x=1196932809; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=blourdel@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Benoit=20Lourdelet=20(blourdel)=22=20<blourdel@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[ntpwg]=20[dhcwg]=20Re=3A=20Network=20Time=20Protocol =20(NTP)=20OptionsforDHCPv6 |Sender:=20; bh=VgZcgdwKR6Q7mH/nvrI5hD58K3bkGYFzB8MIEJ5/LS4=; b=e9HyNGZvnHmqZR7Ilhec3SAfii89wpGZdiJbjF01sV0Bm0/BgFG6F9WBa9kRCWyk/RAnwJM3 uuOyk8m3pDqkCRDWs6tgFqFGHLOfC3A529vGQ7RSf2Fl0pgCVo5OS26k;