Re: [dispatch] SIP and GSM/UMTS with OpenBTS

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 14 February 2014 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=MdE3tlx6+9bhLSnJGkTOBOjFBIwVlGuUs7jYO/nWStA=; b=iQVZFecRe/h9VgnwhidZnqfHikEw24VhY7Va2dl4P9RyU4r2JZQH4m2nGxJl4mtDXU 60WqxBbMrINN2y7f1YTAIJKaMZV7++pBcz6A7YC+Sryvg8AF1nzW0EO78FmXJIlTgW7E +73M4qLoNAaGH750tjxaaA8iCQ19MkCHlOgmEMJNFTmZ3ZWiE7S6fGAkDcKNYAi1JXX0 J20GSbQnbod4D3zKF7LXKjrZHrItUpJvv0ScMCudLNqNvpCYxVr8KoHK6ruH79QA0vDP Hn7GGl5ScVxpj2TpPonJ6gtePsEvNoJ1nBdpg4/NpAwsw7MemlKfwlbZEwIq+RRxuxzQ fwfA==