Re: [DNSOP] [Ext] draft-schanzen-gns and draft-ietf-dns-alt-tld

"Schanzenbach, Martin" <mschanzenbach@posteo.de> Wed, 03 August 2022 07:36 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1659512192; bh=s0+DBWEuRtDwogcMY8U2eSjiBCwAaJoetNR6mhahKAA=; h=From:Subject:Date:To:From; b=citIeAv4GsibicFvFdziff7rxqBQz/92CInRDCdSZeEmR5Fid1AqFUnTFTAmI9IJe agtguKUBbldvKK4KiuTgHXFEeXzKNBMe5gBIspbqNyYCPkMXiWwhX4dY4pBXYk45co yxvcxFtb0nyWUPwG8BxwrVb5JFf3Qy62nL9SbE6CJOJxLlXu7KsV72N289kKC0vWxe RWjttgb1uOn1vIvxOAetBRzV2ijQB+aDjM4KQw/PcInXVlnYIYmk5SZhV0lO0bA8Zr vRMF4/vuKluY/DkB7x7OlpdtU9mP9U8Lo4n6V0tXhbeUXjMWBAEux/nvwN1L5a9rQZ ekV/yNbw6Szlw==