Re: [Ecrit] country specific emergency URNs

Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu> Tue, 11 July 2017 22:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RGGF6s1W8tj9vmP8QnDRU6DvpMnKU63Z7v+Ncthu8AQ=; b=ZaPaTWmLNgAuUYsPiUELtJEEyfmbg60ViIRK00wZfhD37J/ehbs4VVyZKTw6OmPQrq rzQOgQvI2m0q4IEoYqLsINq7Gw9cwgqDScZakoHxCUWFV342ed1SZYdf/x6Ryh2MPp7T lHEwOflDtlP4+kS6uPAjSyo2k6KRnBH/ju/r0fYJBQg5Ni2BSTt6z7dXmj8IaO/6Kizv mhSBit+G7jSf/FGDg5hBQ197/iGDKXTC7OHAboy+93RazKl0q9bwijgKzVSFVdhoJUN/ wKCKrOK4GEHQFCkhkVYRpDdiyx0GSwf3/DgY317yc9s3oXxI4oPhyqTNACaUUzqfk3SH 2vzw==
References: <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E10326EF8FFD@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <AF1BEB84-A0D2-44AD-9666-1C608B73BC68@brianrosen.net> <CACgrgBbgMqWn3ovUogw6o_pLPhJBpSOPZ+JgDcSfgzzChcUcAQ@mail.gmail.com> <DB5PR07MB14806FA9F5D0FA90DEF2E1E2F7AB0@DB5PR07MB1480.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CACgrgBY1Y_cT_F-eT-R50H81o5=9xgTjdLgRKS2x59Ar0M4gxw@mail.gmail.com> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E10327096BB1@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <CACgrgBazRYu_XAu2S1t5-mEoMPYmRVFG+az71LLej_wTVFTiqw@mail.gmail.com> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E1032709747D@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <CACgrgBYUs=CfyjuPM9BX9Z1u9o7Boqtpj4=viOMB0VjYu0Aq9w@mail.gmail.com> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E1032709783F@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo>