Re: [Ecrit] country specific emergency URNs

Paul Kyzivat <paul.kyzivat@comcast.net> Thu, 13 July 2017 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1499962257; bh=YWGiSDSnCooYmoSxVVR4x0EXbvk/li7ovRzFcq5kPJ8=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=FLF2nqjPz6WNvC7uLKIFNQefU0oUtgX/1IywaFUfK8Kqi/8iDjDTfUfUtuiAX5dvw 32l11Dw2J4RGJ/TdWrKYt0vOR81KGTP/CzO2ia5mW3ULfNqZJoBf7lT8qh42YYtlRh dWbqoIJ3mTSR3tuwa7XocJi+jxGQzL1MWPjCULXIHhH/D49HHPDdrPTypKpiSGZRmp HeKRw3b2o319j2WcEBsyvpM+tIAczBLuSeNTIfEkP8c+M5Tfm4fKsi3hH/pyhJx/mM 4hBb20XcS0Vdvl6tFK1p4L+NFAWnVseu4al+qpw78NIRbPre4ULmSiex/pZ0DylbTa /db0EyjJyVkdg==