Re: [Ecrit] country specific emergency URNs

"Aleksiev, Vasil" <Vasil.Aleksiev@t-mobile.at> Thu, 10 August 2017 16:26 UTC

From: "Aleksiev, Vasil" <Vasil.Aleksiev@t-mobile.at>
To: Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
CC: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>, "ecrit@ietf.org" <ecrit@ietf.org>, Ivo Sedlacek <ivo.sedlacek@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 18:25:54 +0200
References: <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E10326EF8FFD@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <AF1BEB84-A0D2-44AD-9666-1C608B73BC68@brianrosen.net> <CACgrgBbgMqWn3ovUogw6o_pLPhJBpSOPZ+JgDcSfgzzChcUcAQ@mail.gmail.com> <DB5PR07MB14806FA9F5D0FA90DEF2E1E2F7AB0@DB5PR07MB1480.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CACgrgBY1Y_cT_F-eT-R50H81o5=9xgTjdLgRKS2x59Ar0M4gxw@mail.gmail.com> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E10327096BB1@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <CACgrgBazRYu_XAu2S1t5-mEoMPYmRVFG+az71LLej_wTVFTiqw@mail.gmail.com> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E1032709747D@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <CACgrgBYUs=CfyjuPM9BX9Z1u9o7Boqtpj4=viOMB0VjYu0Aq9w@mail.gmail.com> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E1032709783F@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <CACgrgBY+d==tTbVCuwLcTP_M6saYZw0UpV4Mi66DL2ToCbVeeA@mail.gmail.com> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E10327178504@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <1599E1B5-CBA4-43F9-90FC-FA8D4EBAC28F@brianrosen.net> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E103271785EB@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <CACgrgBbTTBv0ZHShmsSyW3GS06t-MC3YnRqr-K2rD+_r-+PobA@mail.gmail.com> <52809D5B0606C049903AD6AD07E033E10327178B14@ATWIREMXSC0101.sv.ad.tmo> <CACgrgBYfshZjN9Q7CZsZoAetfO_g7cs-TwzEyT7n6BhbXoQWkQ@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US, de-AT