Re: [Idnet] Intelligence-Defined Network Architecture and Call for Interests

Juraj Giertl <juraj.giertl@cnl.sk> Sat, 01 April 2017 23:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QkZz1aSkGT13SEbJuIoBMJWFS2C+m6wbczxbLbSC0xc=; b=nVKrnnFD7FxVHxuJ8sNnZys4m1D/maBbvZlTRO2jGXdL36bRzs8bMDCn3VWGaSPp7l mQIknzqqB1eWZrrWLseRXFHLFTI63OAGCPNu80Mv8SaJFeKG0dhIddn2xNlyutS+AJ64 uK1kS4lOq4FQ1paUiCb4xdE01Z43lj1ChuRLTdor7jYgJYI3HzMfnd9+BtK7SBJaAh3M 28hpBcikneRVsQ7xI3GZZZrwRCMr97dDmZp01ZkkPOjwxhzfUzMr1Eqw8UITKLO9pCLD vKbzOucVb1myTrbzf+0HVZxkjwwpYm0QKdbB/dErTBQhZ11fRWi6GVF0TqiJPU0EAFK3 myZg==