Re: [Ietf-languages] ISO 21636 Dimensions

Hugh Paterson III <sil.linguist@gmail.com> Thu, 26 November 2020 07:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=b6T7vtYxbyxcev/C7dZl3QcKDOukjmwwmVUvNEnsFbk=; b=YDLb2BL2nHjzS/IaebTS9WIig82jTvKwMc3X9rOOsev8+EfbGDR50WRbJ+fi0ipVVm XiQRzwJc/bQCmhFtYUancOB4Yvy+oK+hUpuT2cSvPF+61Zkr7LDPwUdZT1G28rxDmOrE 9AlLFAPefYsYms87CMOA5tP9sOjDwhO7sLLlsrG0aJkQyjMLu2VmuQsIL4dNMf100tcA Zc/EmKkz04JpgSQI8LuvPm9BVvSs2kamGAWOINPDKg+BTXv9fy4F0uYA31sGvncUs1Kc my1QJA6DcB8vweY5c09Lk4sVcNZUixzlXtrhoLPGCtVNAmG6xnz7KNjrFv4r+WEepDv8 TiMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=b6T7vtYxbyxcev/C7dZl3QcKDOukjmwwmVUvNEnsFbk=; b=XHzmAvi5UQNGAL8XIk872EI708l5iI2KucbKjguc33CVRvPo0KhbnUMYKwgUJTGLq3 gZCuRx/hbOywMWfTIkYvzqAJp9Pr6HGUS35mY7lBTVifgUdZiwZeKZK3Xfcq3528vbRx xUilUAksNkg1XwHxshs5H+y6vED1TqL2wEBQhNy38rDzx+NFlr1qXSuHBriV1x3T9mtm zAIMe9CFy/pUFVComQu/mMFatEU2QWrYAtXJba0BJrxvLvoipSf0wj29HUVOEnML2TOP ZFpxSS9ksI4NTymIEj0/UJw4hKYyawpN7dZKbO8XngofVj4uiTzImTyA9OoQK6XqG1pA 1itQ==