Re: [iucg] Last Call: Modern Global Standards Paradigm

ALAIN AINA <aalain@trstech.net> Tue, 14 August 2012 12:22 UTC

From: ALAIN AINA <aalain@trstech.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:21:58 +0400
References: <DF4B6630-8BD1-4BFF-B872-99619B06FCF2@ietf.org> <CAMm+Lwio8=EyW-=LZE8BA4=6N=H4f7a1Nycg25LxB920ceZ6JA@mail.gmail.com> <1117B161-0454-4570-96BF-4045E4DB62A8@standardstrack.com> <276B7D303A96E840D2F95107@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <CAMm+LwjL=tnYrtmHkV+=+VeOCo+1PjAu+pW0LnUyHYhVX_pPZA@mail.gmail.com> <C01C22690CE178AF8C2E52F7@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <20120813012310.9F01A21F861E@ietfa.amsl.com> <5028C4C8.40508@tana.it> <F2E0F8B862341F3DC407A2DA@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <E521F97C-24C8-4D2E-9471-844FCD69212C@standardstrack.com>