Re: [Pearg] [saag] Ten years after Snowden (2013 - 2023), is IETF keeping its promises?

Brad Chen <bradchen@google.com> Thu, 05 January 2023 14:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.597 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=hRlLCB60/GkInI2TSi2MRRh3E5TLBpi9xM/+oPBIk1s=; b=YV4rje0Y9TsdfY35JJQ7C2ncCNsI7ZZjpY2STx05Kz0f57hgn3RnmXdyaCH4YI5BgM vAvn2XNqPf68JUZ+Ir90wGFTkfx8L+y3DdqN0nQDIMuAMLBUFiaoxuHTO93YonuJ6ooI EZZGzqgWXECgMb3cBYwecZZZOj1MbABu8apUoCaBoGEa/Rdr8SALpJJIyGgYSc5Kz7Xv lgJuJ7PemSWnTI09tt3g4Us+qEabseqruT42KGDW7eVQ4/HlYVQFPJhSic0EK1Wlh+sN mRMaUcXiWZXWjXDYvg2TDDMkfGzfmqLzjYXVr8cq/afSziPM1HzrTi5XqOlTQWdwLSsv gq/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=hRlLCB60/GkInI2TSi2MRRh3E5TLBpi9xM/+oPBIk1s=; b=G5a05z61+XC3ADANIf3uNsYZBAy/7YGLwrJcSFIrGp738z/lm7ZWBcXIcoge0ZvYuF u690Cwxye+x0hL3IzLyxh2VS2zoXGHUvqK+eyeSTL7OyS5KcGlK2QKQ4z/0XnkAlTOE3 iwofv7aXC8E0Aqz0pw16BsWsAkAaIoRPmfgiG+ElscEvuecpnY1COr1lGrEO570MsVUB bo7tmbB6e6RWHkS7319VB/mBPt9mueABnOUDSBRw4TPT2t+y84u0V8VEZ6FwvesWtNit F/+XXDyUg6Bdcwes5B3CCp6pHx0TJddQUdzKbu0+gClAD3lgPAcZs/yyWSUZ8qdYUMdU ihgg==
References: <HE1PR0701MB305098F652DBC34E3C40810B89F49@HE1PR0701MB3050.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <764163366.39904.1672842828297@appsuite-gw2.open-xchange.com> <CABcZeBNA_nJ2waQVENUvEXro91wAYOcH0ZxWqbLH4hoKcGkosw@mail.gmail.com> <9658281.42904.1672912808774@appsuite-gw2.open-xchange.com> <CA+9kkMBLiijcAyLYn_6h8z3N00EDaxdP=f7P2-qUt4Bn1iSWEg@mail.gmail.com> <HE1PR0701MB30505DC24A725E014D60FE0189FA9@HE1PR0701MB3050.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <560fae4b-8624-f4ff-63a9-78e4362a5939@netmagic.com> <CAFzihuVwNEhW0trz6UP-KC6YNOFp+puvUcDkroVJkPXjSe8drQ@mail.gmail.com> <4849a9e151a84a0fadd933da495947eb@huawei.com>