Re: List of volunteers for the 2021-2022 NomCom

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Mon, 28 June 2021 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=XC40GyM+0HF9CXE+sCfTPPrIwR/sLdOju8tAXfoMzUA=; b=mXmKCCTmtBg8s/3h1FUjGPxDV1y13iZwdJ9Nb3rR6KHMMG7WU8TnHMnRA8MSm5mWHM M4OKOcWGVD016nX6DYG8g09v0ynQuJF4pT+zIGokDRNrjPZeKeDOWqc103QSS7tR5qwZ Aq4Y45mSKmrds3zXfwtSW+WE9F5KLcEstN2jujA/c93J2OiR61FJPNx2sUED68u2aQns ENIk/toBjYoLWWwTk5bJlBLqoSd+rr1NdY8animxruuKgomz7y2ytkJpO/enSEhyrK17 au3JGAp3i8cOLS6UvsSrf0lhAnAR4Tc3XPNCbS0kvFGoms6Xty48GKK3yT7bW5RL/oez CMZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XC40GyM+0HF9CXE+sCfTPPrIwR/sLdOju8tAXfoMzUA=; b=HGkRTLqSS/tFCI+YguZIJfY4fXBsJtBAUaKFV8lUoNQ92cELdEJg9yjf9OKuZ9LLi2 qeUVpzR+qU/QgAMYeCPk8rjLw/qc9wkcSU2RwOIj9ebentbPw89BTfCwieNgCp9NHZS7 FIsEFpZvMkCzPZ8YLN8Qm81YOy+pnIirNme0T3bTV1zMU/MsYaWu15qzgqNtBOyJJlMi XKzve0Cx4E4zkp/mPGgaAl1e8AkqWhC0KO7WHNgVloWrOP+Z7ku/n6l5V8b7clB7U6nM usLYaANfDN6zZYJVsBG2gsPcuFePBiow7YMJubZGpZEjk9y1gJ9rbSwLmW4pdoShSNR5 TjsA==