Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

Sander Steffann <sander@steffann.nl> Wed, 21 November 2012 11:21 UTC

Subject: Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC
From: Sander Steffann <sander@steffann.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:16:40 +0100
References: <20121113144545.12836.71935.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKFn1SF4+k5gWip-WBNfbjt-qAafPbTSY8L_EBLA9Pqvbw4=kQ@mail.gmail.com> <50A66313.9090002@joelhalpern.com> <50A66B67.5000609@gmail.com> <50A67758.8000001@joelhalpern.com> <33C6C196-B881-4BAA-8E57-082B266C831A@steffann.nl> <50A6ADD0.3040000@joelhalpern.com> <45813A84-7BE9-4D21-AE3E-F3401D6E1B50@apnic.net> <99B9866C-41D6-4784-AA69-CD25E5910F4B@apnic.net>