Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

Sander Steffann <sander@steffann.nl> Thu, 15 November 2012 22:41 UTC

Subject: Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC
From: Sander Steffann <sander@steffann.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 23:41:43 +0100
References: <20121113144545.12836.71935.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKFn1SFy2+hXJLVtEpkdXfNuXA31ybmYnBFFPXj-73kb3tD+yw@mail.gmail.com> <5FCB8A98-4984-427C-9468-1DFDEBD206FD@steffann.nl> <87676878-B077-4B4C-96DC-9F755F78018A@gigix.net> <50A530E7.8@lacnic.net> <B8132154-7260-43B4-B10D-E5B95924A15D@gmail.com> <00C0245E-59D7-4552-8BB4-1C0099513D1D@steffann.nl> <D470B9D8-977F-4E8B-8EDF-7769D5773279@gmail.com> <0BC58149-A314-4AD3-80A5-DC8BF5DB0E2D@steffann.nl> <2007FD20-0EA4-4204-81A5-D9AE0201419D@gmail.com> <D40BD502-1E3A-4AAA-A040-E2E4EE83141D@steffann.nl> <8F781829-457B-4B32-B91A-46C22BC5D570@gmail.com>