Re: Tolerance

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Tue, 16 July 2019 09:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uUCz7eqIzoIDp4cUv43/XcqITzjrmV2JV+XtdFzsORk=; b=TLxF7fbq8nn11d8q7QohXoc6jWsN/Qc+ZrcZiGwlMWtAXG62RAHNQTpwENlSCa0TjJ ZhSbsrS8EFQwHqqLxCfV7hMioFL/5Gm772P8BWBr6W7ZqZcbfMqUqG4LblnT4QWn8IdH jwDvSJocDBkr94AisvszdngdiR3GNHBGKuzYVTut36My1Z8X91B3H6BUe7BQNCAia7OB WeV59138kRE8r/tw+eHYTXh+4esZnY8plSrqLAJvlEw8Hiwvwn4x5kbBCQbGPqrjzS+y lxU+1sncJqcUU9YZmPIYnpDLdbycpMHNU3uB/gLp/RYq1qE5ymdY9TmlgHPbn4zdxL7I xejw==
References: <6EB5A0D4-DC17-40A8-B144-DC28F81C576A@employees.org> <A6135702-2156-48F1-A5D3-5F5EAE1B12B3@cooperw.in> <e24cae63-1a9b-7160-73cc-77c29e479eed@comcast.net> <9447eb2b-fd9f-4fa7-8e07-0bc0ad118292@gmail.com> <560a8a2b-3ece-4db9-4bf8-f16acbdc27a4@comcast.net> <ac5eec46-85d9-835a-fc53-02bb97fd25ab@gmail.com> <3b5c74d6-e219-512d-1c02-c7c66ca2573e@eff.org> <52052311-c9ed-7bbb-7f7e-edc1b0119075@network-heretics.com> <CAKHUCzyaftM0tkTAfN-5XNzv+yY1+y89o2s_VtzN41=Mt7mXfw@mail.gmail.com> <C566A98E-FCB0-4C43-8FE6-0AF35D692921@network-heretics.com>