Re: [Int-area] Discussion about Section 6.1 in draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 05 September 2019 22:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TDKL1M7zw75v8p6pCFVn9z5nV3gLMY7c+ayaLNsguDk=; b=l4juykc0fz0w29TBp6Rnljhk8n8Cf5umvXgudBlDwXlQXh5HDdShpsKrCJlok2PQk3 kga9U9lcm2M7GsKBFyhOFp3rQ8XIc+z/t5E0glIatLQZy03S2/qCBVUpTWoASYGEjj4b lHp0rMej+yzWG18ho4LptSinPMDn6WmS824UGeH58TMDD9nYoCl+fd4EyGM64A9H2Y3V IWEABbvJly+vYp5MRimaGitLFvSgjYcR4lXlGRrMHZV6lA1XhiE24NChcMBDGkUt7UMZ sOsmO/jBUSpFsz8QdrEvqEs3QyiFCVgOtYrJV0vMKpqt9tTRruQv3VyICx1p7iBBYhXo bZsA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TDKL1M7zw75v8p6pCFVn9z5nV3gLMY7c+ayaLNsguDk=; b=bjX1vgKkY+O4odi7Fa9NmS9Mn812CfCmAvuSfnLi79opd6bN1tu/PiRglt2oJmIH0z D6hdGsaMjtWDSd3Br5aa0yxE+V2DnF/WNWngg3mH7cxdIFxmB8hammpUqKo+sVIPqIGn MU71l7b1SUvs1BMbX+td7W96CxbLNuDLjgsIhnkQhbvkHpNYYNQnuMM74YHj14kPkQ/I UzM99sD60XVHRfQxyCMxpZsHzKILrt3Ptxdh+RScKjP3k92a0ic1dPa1N89QMZ+rkxmG b9Cqn6fModVvGQiy0kb4FqiF+/PCZcOX9Exjh7UMlM+usQR85z4mlUQWdhJOmAxrmiMB qd/g==