Re: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-06.txt - part 3

Barry Constantine <Barry.Constantine@jdsu.com> Fri, 17 September 2010 01:08 UTC

From: Barry Constantine <Barry.Constantine@jdsu.com>
To: "Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de" <Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:02:04 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "ippm@ietf.org" <ippm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-06.txt - part 3

Hi Rudi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide really good comments.

All have been very insightful, especially this last round.

I'll contact you off-list and I would like to schedule time to review all comments.  I think we can more efficiently work through these collaboratively (real-time).

Thanks again,

Barry

Principal Member of Technical Staff

JDSU Communication Test (formerly Acterna)

Emerging Markets and Technology Research

One Milestone Center Court

Germantown, MD 20876

(W) 240-404-2227

(C) 301-325-7069