Re: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-06.txt

Barry Constantine <Barry.Constantine@jdsu.com> Fri, 03 September 2010 18:08 UTC

From: Barry Constantine <Barry.Constantine@jdsu.com>
To: "Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de" <Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de>, "henk@ripe.net" <henk@ripe.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:07:33 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "ippm@ietf.org" <ippm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-06.txt

Hello Rudi,

I think your suggestion is reasonable.

Never hurts to be explicit, so we will add Framework to the title as you mentioned.

We'll title it:  "Framework for TCP Throughput Testing" and add some reference to framework in the intro.

Thanks again,

Barry

Principal Member of Technical Staff

JDSU Communication Test (formerly Acterna)

Emerging Markets and Technology Research

One Milestone Center Court

Germantown, MD 20876

(W) 240-404-2227

(C) 301-325-7069