Re: [ippm] Adoption call for draft-mizrahi-ippm-ioam-flags Re: Regarding draft-mizrahi-ippm-ioam-flags

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Mon, 05 August 2019 19:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=J0bBuKKYhnoh3MeUBG8Iv1gYDj0PSJGyY+ZT6UbyI6w=; b=P7vRI/p0CoICWehGnMLfQtp+FWs7rPMDjBHcLrt1K4vHgZwqw2ciopF2S1jWQCNDaq KEuCqhJ/bfKos9oBspKQmbFlyD0J+8LaIkBvsuzMCiybjJjKocYQg2em3FtfkMLdNisV 6iNMIyV3jraDIQNOAU4QqKux6kDZSkVJ36THs836DyzG8lHXBy0/FFsQzIwCSCVEwaoW 3kMRVhAuCHaitptqZrJaTPL8J8t1jVncFAlO+CFIlAb3lPft027v9IYxvH1hRuHU8KP4 O5g9d700tw9tC3LxT/OZaOYDK53T8FUjfg8QgxA240Ir7KyGkn1gv3PNK92W/24roJ7E QzGQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=J0bBuKKYhnoh3MeUBG8Iv1gYDj0PSJGyY+ZT6UbyI6w=; b=RL/ElFt39s1pxBbKqSRcgN0Mtx1fCNdchmvT9K8aR5aVmx1wVcUEPREPW9Drx0NOiw pjXG8s9QXR9bGe0Zhw9DETe8KoX2qTHph35veHDQi8ts4GZHVqZbQUlSwLgIDe5N4KW9 cdYE/hptHZjQ9XdKRnZczs0vQMfJ27o2Tj+qxsPGnh/2s7otKhtsKkS9XrIv2SxUh/0L lN1X/Mv8Qnw+56ci7J5peqbCQQ0/XOucbvKVJJnmKrg1IMDuqsnrqqKtMEb6WHwNq8fE 5T5/T0qeh8GdciFVDR0zfR2z0B4QirYMCo3XnBbekOa4fgVS9iqFKzoG7w/yfcVt50dV okyQ==
References: <CA+RyBmVnkMFEQv=Hr3y9OD09+_vocHRgnGQnLwEVO=yuTcptEQ@mail.gmail.com> <EAB5C70D-A160-423E-84FE-3CE7AC079168@trammell.ch> <CA+RyBmWxh+FRxnrFH9ZbQ_F0V42UTm8aE0yOpd2N7vXb-Eqaiw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDqMeoS8ZatMF9SXNYi0bPDdRN7T0gj-snxrLNL+1arGv5RTw@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB258458D075E929C9C0CF4901DADE0@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmXzZvi7GBC6OJ_+RcRFp_xQMmfnGAwhxUdh9YQ-4fBw3A@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB2584A68317656AB94D1EE2C1DADE0@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAPDqMeox8Q0Oqn-zqDVTLbAcyzpCKo+8FVXctCmNKUgsHXcg3w@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB2584978168353AC7C0D1493EDAD90@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAPDqMepi=ZoBj8LBc+yrVV7jhddwFKY6RmcKecQJGe1yKx_A-Q@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB258416FFB5C93FF4C21685F3DADA0@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>