Re: Size of CR in CRH

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 23 May 2020 23:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SrQ6bB0NBFBhScNCl/Ohmd8azRmGQ6Vy2591ypsjjes=; b=uUIAIEojiZ7A3gGnk0ZBi3L2QgZV3TGMv1K7zAq5dqUG/A9dwM0wzqgBwPAFyQK3pb Ped4MJOnrEx7aAu/ZcSZAvATd8CmT/uoA8GIRjGkN8gzTUHwzsi3kIoxcHwbaidPUeSi 5IxRi13QA2KnRMkcOyFy9unGOHNjXptCxlbTb/c39+7WlpMQB+qIlbjz+HaBwqH7T2VU iia+44T8sNLF+Div7+nRvOwvCliumd22Yp2AR+Q3uMwI+DvgLGRdZkh9+CjwPA5Sm1rK Zg2rz6npc1b8LnHAcZv8L3ouYq1oL9CyDgYxPgEvfGIQ9ojhIJ1rZkJ2jyf0syk/+wqH IXBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SrQ6bB0NBFBhScNCl/Ohmd8azRmGQ6Vy2591ypsjjes=; b=ZF/IpiN7wXxOOuFbIUSFr9zg32vDs+UPYFPcE4vIAirhfDdh159EZE/a8yh0xTmeK5 9B5Um+gys/hJ2RdM23lPHRDjc0dlmvLDLy/zNb84VpMb/KUMxNeL6O+erqhlyMe5bmPn ltHj09nGXsE/pwgb1xQngtwNo4vytB/4Dz5YPTB9n0nic0hgq9zL4/lp29h0wwO4YT6f bp252j6fMchOdcuwJQ5Gj1ytiaiyIcRHf4c6F8FEHkEfMUA4JypbnhUD52QJkzcY5l7x fEdZxbODd6SzbBl80GRVRCVjezLZvF+YENlRGZRKFCWp4jxiCOhH4lv/e+bQEAgBIdca SYvw==