Re: [Ltru] Minor proofreading nits again

Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com> Mon, 18 July 2011 23:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=B4+kCfredOBg+WUyVOcDeJQCe/Cwei/HRDnc3yfyneM=; b=eV/edi15WCzWW1tL70IqD1lI+GDRDS/3kEvnGaPPQX/mGPht9YsJQAmjRIoXEjKOMc GT45juAQ0j1nSvjfjOgsVQs+l/+zE4s41weYQ20KIzaG7ZoLAjOQoaoztfbU5DYkXzAI knKDka9lflhSeBGvEWcFM7OALcZ0D3DNzL/UE=