RE: Online Certificate Revocation Protocol

"JANES, Mark" <Mark.JANES@sema.co.uk> Fri, 08 June 2001 15:17 UTC

From: "JANES, Mark" <Mark.JANES@sema.co.uk>
To: ietf-pkix@imc.org
Subject: RE: Online Certificate Revocation Protocol
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:31:03 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-pkix@mail.imc.org

Does anyone know what implementations of CMP exist?

Thanks,
Mark Janes
Principal Technical Architect
e-Government Services
SchlumbergerSema UK Region
*Office:	(+44) (0) 1625 88 4698 NNH Wilmslow
*Fax:		(+44) (0) 1625 530 911 NNH Wilmslow
*Mobile:	(+44) (0) 7733 310 313
* Email:	Mark.Janes@sema.co.uk
* Postal:	Ground Floor East, Norcliffe House,
		Station Road, Wilmslow, SK9 1BB