[PWE3] Discussion on draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-06

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Fri, 23 September 2011 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; l=1306; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316796860; x=1318006460; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yy7bBvu0JCtUfpRIOoLKfXOxam1jmLmVjZczVIBmTMc=; b=bLHNYLvmtP062KNnGXDXqbf1mCvFkGoam+XR4MliDpO0wHF6M53tzvIR ITNH4JzCHBBv8pIOxnIti91UrOs3hujDWCP0kgobCjZ+FVzGVUp5ctSgt 3QLc520T+x3D+Ab/vLYC+8xZ8v5l/1srgo8bA+ARdFIXmFLsoNb9jo5BE 4=;