Re: [PWE3] PWE3 WG adoption of draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-06

<neil.2.harrison@bt.com> Thu, 22 September 2011 09:16 UTC

From: neil.2.harrison@bt.com
To: david.i.allan@ericsson.com, yaakov_s@rad.com, tnadeau@lucidvision.com
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:18:24 +0100
References: <666A6B6D38439F49A7FB8E0FE839CA06016D957C5F@ESESSCMS0365.eemea.ericsson.se> <6BBD00C6-9462-4C02-8843-B7AF42C9BCF6@lucidvision.com> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A28C6E23AB@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <EFFCC24E-C38E-41F5-8C12-B505BE860B6A@lucidvision.com> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A28C8C4F08@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <60C093A41B5E45409A19D42CF7786DFD5223AEC5BC@EUSAACMS0703.eamcs.ericsson.se> <07F7D7DED63154409F13298786A2ADC903FB9BE5@EXRAD5.ad.rad.co.il> <60C093A41B5E45409A19D42CF7786DFD5223B683BB@EUSAACMS0703.eamcs.ericsson.se>
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB