Re: [rtcweb] Draft agenda for IETF 87 - FW Issues

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 12 July 2013 15:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4632; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373643038; x=1374852638; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=EWkr6zbckM3UPAi8KvipLzLDh+D8koRY63JKTCaHRoE=; b=HNoemkEQUfuIHg+57AZocOpH99VApvP65iDygpfuhXZoMfPpoTY11FCF eWI1i0m6YhgX//wTSYtN0jbamWOaeoqcBVzeTMzD0EubdohTxgte4Z0zU SfPAfT82S1DGNcRAO67VyB+iOGf7YVkd5PXeaUf1+if7G6GvRSTfxR033 g=;